Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sometimes It Snows In April


Indeed, it does. Welcome to my new blog, Sometimes It Snows In April. This isn't my first attempt at blogging, but hopefully this will go better (i.e. a little less insane) than my last blog. I made the mistake of rambling last time, but I won't make that same mistake here. So, here's one of the standout tracks from Sunset Rubdowns stellar Random Spirit Lover, 'Colt Stands Up, Grows Horns'. The very creepy piano(?) at the end is brilliant.

Sunset Rubdown - Colt Stands Up, Grows Horns.mp3
[From the upcoming Random Spirit Lover due 10/9/07 via Jagjaguwar]

4 comments:

Steve Dillon said...

I like it. I really enjoyed your other blog. I'm glad you still have the bug.

Aaron Tsuru said...

wonderful album.... I'm pretty hooked on it!

Welcome back, missed ya, my man... I'll update my link.

Tsuru
http://www.tsururadio.com

Nadirt said...

I am in the process of rambling incoherently for long stretches of time on me blog meself, maybe I'll learn someday soon.
This album is crushes like a Leopard(two puns in one folkies). Can't wait to get the actual LP in my hands. Good luck with your efforts here.

Unknown said...

HOORAY! Welcome back!!!!